UNIVERSAL SUBDURAL DRAINAGE BAG
SANITARY AUTORIZATION NUMBER. 1128C2009 SSA
The objective of this device is to drain cumulative flow product of a hematoma, is designed to be placed through trepine holes or by craniotomy. All the device are 100% silicone.
ADVANTAGES OF THE DEVICE:
- Improves drainage method in the cranium.
- Decreased risk of catheter occlusion.
- Reduced risk of air entering the system.
- Decrease in seizures.
- Reduced presence of moderate pneumoencephalus.
- Decrease in hospital days.
THIS DEVICE CONSISTS OF:
- Bag or reservoir with a capacity of 250mL.
- Subdural catheter 14Fr and 30cm long; rounded tip in the first 5cm in intracranial extreme.
- Suture ring for attachment to adjacent tissues.
- Connector polypropylene.
- Drain connector in the bag outlet valve for emptying or key.
Sterile and disposable product.